More about our Values:
An individual identifying Relationships as a Value, would prioritise acting in such ways as:
- Reaching out to others.
- Creating empathy by sharing your beliefs and Values, listening to other people and taking account of what they believe.
- Socialising, networking and forming meaningful connections with others, friendships and partnerships.
- Bringing people together to create happiness, prosperity and to provide support in times of difficulty.
An organisation Valuing Relationships would prioritise using consultation, collaboration, cooperation, transparency and two-way dialogue to:
- Create respect, trust and reciprocal relationships.
- Structure relationships on the basis of mutually agreed terms (and goals as appropriate) and reporting of results.
- Provide customer and supplier support, mechanisms for grievance and complaint redress.
- Articulate held Values via advocacy, responsible lobbying and values ambassadorship.
Coming soon: our pdf which maps how this Value supports the legal duties of companies, charities and public sector organisations.